The Centralized Educational Services program provides for the education, coordination and development of support programs and services relative to all instructional support provided to Yolo County school districts, YCOE programs, Yolo County communities, California Department of Education, Capitol Service Region, California County Superintendents Educational Services Association, and other county offices of education and school districts within California.
- Alternative Education
- Curriculum, Instructional, & Intervention Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Career Technical Education & Youth Services
- Homeless Education and Foster Youth Services
District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Review
ELAC-DELAC-DAC Meeting Agendas
ELAC-DELAC-DAC Meeting Minutes
March 10, 2014
|March 10, 2014|
|January 27, 2014|
|August 5, 2013|
|April 8, 2013|
|March 11, 2013|
|December 10, 2012|
|August 13, 2012|
January 9, 2012
|January 9, 2012|
School Test Scores and Data
- Academic Performance Index (API)—The Academic Performance Index (API) is a numeric index (or scale) ranging from a low of 200 to a high of 1000 that reflects a school's or local educational agency's (LEA's) performance level based on the results of statewide testing.
- California Healthy Kids Survey and California School Climate Survey - The California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) and the California School Climate Survey (CSCS) are anonymous, confidential student and school staff report of attitudes, health risk behaviors, and protective factors. These two surveys provide California with a comprehensive data collection system offering local schools and districts valuable data on school climate, student engagement and non-academic learning barriers and supports.
- Capital Service Region (Region 3) College-Going Rates
- DataQuest—California Department of Education facts about schools and districts.
- Ed-Data - Ed-Data provides comprehensive education data for schools, districts, counties, and the state. It provides performance, staffing, and demographic data, as well as financial reports. This site offers multiple ways to approach and view information.
- Local Educational Agency (LEA) Plan
- School Accountability Report Cards (YCOE Programs)—Proposition 98, passed by California voters in 1988, requires that every educational agency prepare annual accountability report cards.
- Star Test Results
Work Ready Certificate
The Yolo County Office of Education, Yolo Youth Opportunity Council, Workforce Investment Board, business leaders, community agencies, and educators have come together to develop the standards and criteria for earning this certificate.
A Work Ready Certificate indicates the student's readiness for the school-to-work transition. It reflects important skills, attitudes, and values that are essential for success in the workplace. Readiness indicators are reviewed and approved by the business and education community. For additional information contact Viola DeVita at email@example.com